Re. Parenting Experts

Bandit Heeler
Brisbane 
Queensland
Australia


Dear Bandit,

I have often said that one should never pay any attention to anyone who claims to be a "parenting expert", because there's no such thing. I should qualify that: there's no such thing, unless you count cartoon dogs.

I do believe you are the closest thing there is to an actual parenting expert, so I'll be writing to you, even if others think that's a bit nuts, to talk about my experiences of being a dad, which is the best, and the hardest thing I've ever done.

I hope this letter finds you well. Give my love to Chilli and the girls,


Alastair.

                                                                                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Christmas

Re: Adventures Involving Bunny Poo

Re: Bodies